Es freut uns sehr, dass ihr Teil des Prozesses zur Ausarbeitung gemeinsamer Standards zur
Dokumentation von Beschwerden und Beratungsanfragen von Antimuslimischen
Mit lieben Grüßen,
eure Tutorinnen von...
This cohort starting January 15th will give an opportunity for European Commission staff who are engaging with different interests to grapple with some of the more difficult, sensitive or contentious issues related to Jews and antisemitism. By taking the time to confront their own biases, and to develop a deeper understanding of the sensitivities associated with difficult issues, they will be better equipped to deal with the issues and develop effective strategies and policies moving forward.
This course specifically customised for the learning needs of OSCE Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina's staff will support learners to identify and monitor hate crime while integrating OSCE monitoring standards; understand the impact on victims; advocate and secure improved safety, support and justice for victims and communities.
Advanced online training for Ombudsperson Institution of Kosovo (OIK) on Monitoring and Reporting Discrimination with a specific focus on Hate Crime
Advanced online training for Ombudsperson Institution of Kosovo (OIK) on monitoring and reporting discrimination with a specific focus on hate crime. A four week online cohort, plus two weeks of support and follow up are offered to the OiK to enable participants to build specific competences in the area of hate crime reporting. The course will also help participant to make a conceptual distinction among hate crime, discrimination and hate speech and will clarify how these phenomena are interconnected.
Gli indicatori di pregiudizio sono elementi fondamentali per smascherare la realtà dei crimini d'odio di matrice antisemita. Il corso offre un approfondimento sulle specificità dell'antisemitismo e fornisce informazioni utili sulle comunità maggiormente colpite. Il corso rappresenta uno strumento fondamentale per operatori di polizia e rappresentanti delle organizzazioni della società civile che hanno intenzione di migliorare le loro capacità di registrare e raccogliere segnalazioni di crimini antisemiti.
This introductory video course of only 45 minutes is especially designed for journalists who
are or may become victims of online hate. The course covers offers practical guidance and tools while discussing the following questions:
1) What hate speech is and what the most relevant and internationally
accepted definitions are? How the elements of hate speech
come together and how it relates to freedom of expression?
2) Online safety and privacy: how can journalists protect themselves online? How can technical and emotional tips and techniques can help to stay sane on social media?
3) What are the available counter-action methods, ranging from reporting and removing all the way
to counter speech? What forms of
counter-actions are particularly useful for journalists?
Identify and articulate potential bias indicators is essential to unmask the reality of anti-Black hate crime. By offering unique insights into anti-Black specific hate crime and to the communities impacted by it, this course represents a key tool for law enforcement and civil society to improve their monitoring and recording capacities.
- What is hate speech and why is it so difficult to define?
- What is the harm of hate speech for individuals and for society?
- What is the best action that I can take to fight hate speech online?
- How can monitoring help fight hate speech?
- What methods and approaches can I use to counter hate speech?
- How can I protect myself when engaging with online hate speech?
Identify and articulate potential bias indicators is essential to unmask the reality of anti-Muslim crime. By offering unique insights into anti-Muslims specific hate crime and to the communities impacted by it, this course represents a key tool for law enforcement and civil society to improve their monitoring and recording capacities.
In diesem Kurs werden folgende Themen behandelt:
- Was ist Hassrede und warum ist es so schwer zu definieren?
- Was ist der Schaden von Hassrede für Einzelne und für die Gesellschaft?
- Was ist die beste Maßnahme, die ich ergreifen kann, um online gegen Hassrede zu kämpfen?
- Wie kann Monitoring helfen, Hassrede zu bekämpfen?
- Mit welchen Methoden und Ansätzen kann ich Hassreden begegnen?
- Wie kann ich mich schützen, wenn ich mich mit Online-Hassrede beschäftige?
Identify and articulate potential bias indicators is essential to unmask the reality of anti-migrants crime. By offering unique insights into anti-migrants specific hate crime and to the communities impacted by it, this course represents a key tool for law enforcement and civil society to improve their monitoring and recording capacities.